Friday 4 July 2014

Juneathon Day 28: Gross Content

Warning: may contain gross content. 

Today's exercise was done at about 4pm in pyjama bottoms and a sports bra, an attractive start. My curtains were drawn and in the darkness I cleared a space, turned on Spotify and began.

After the Burpees
I did 60 Burpees then after all that, and already sweaty, I did the 10-min Booty Shaking Workout.  During the booty-shaking I began to wish I'd done the the other way around, because when I started the video I had sweat dripping (literally) down my face. 

The order in which I'd done it also meant my legs really ached already and bending my knees for the long period of the video was very difficult. It really helped that the instructor counted down each section. 

After the workout video

Today was painful. Hopefully I am not in more pain later, as I have been, because I am working tonight. 

Two more days left! Still time to sponsor me: https://www.justgiving.com/Shelby-Juneathon/



No comments:

Post a Comment