Tuesday 1 July 2014

Juneathon Day 24 & 26


Day 25: 

Yesterday I finished work at 7am. I got into bed at 8am and woke up at... 11am. I had three hours sleep! This means in two days I'd had only 5 hours sleep.

Somehow I managed to force myself to clean the bathroom and prepare for a new house-mate to move in, and then I did a workout video I had done before, mainly because I knew it wouldn't hurt until later and I figured I could deal with that. It was probably the easiest workout I could think of to do with no energy at all in me.

Instead of listening to the music and the instructor this time I decided to put on my workout playlist on Spotify. It made me more energetic but made my co-ordination slightly off.

After the exercise I had a quick shower before heading to a meal with my now ex-house-mates - which was lovely. However, I had to go straight to work afterwards and work from 9pm until 5am.

Day 26: 

I have never been so thankful for an early finish, ever. I got out of work just half an hour early at 4.30am.

And... I got 8 hours sleep! It felt amazing.

I had a busy day though, helping my new house-mate settle in. When we'd started relaxing at home I realised I only had an hour until I had to be at work again (9pm-5am shift again) and dashed upstairs to do the days exercise.

I did 60 bicycle crunches, 60 leg raises, crazily 10 push ups (my arms are getting stronger!) and 60 star jumps!

Must dash, or I'll be late for work...



No comments:

Post a Comment