Sunday 15 June 2014

Juneathon Day 10: Tired Eyes

Today I headed back home (to Medway)...

I had been feeling a bit down and needed some family time to cheer me up.

During dinner mum suggested I just claim my walk to the train station as my exercise for today, but I felt that would somehow be letting the cause down so after we'd finished watching a post-dinner film, 12 Years A Slave, and feeling now more emotional than before I decided I'd do 50 sit ups for good measure.

I waited until they had gone to bed so that I had the space of the lounge and began. It took longer than normal as I had to keep pausing to yawn and rub my tired eyes. I am now definitely ready for bed.

I am not sure what I will be doing tomorrow, but my brother is planning to take me on a 5K run this week, and as we established yesterday I don't run.

...goodnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment