Friday 27 June 2014

Juneathon Day 22: Disbelief

Today I remembered to exercise, but almost forgot to blog!

Today's exercise was completed in the morning (please, try not to faint). I completed thee workout video I had planned to do yesterday before all of the drama occurred in my life.

I used THIS VIDEO on YouTube. 

It looked quite easy, even for me, so I had planned to do more another video this evening which is why the blog section was postponed.

When I got going, still wearing my pyjama bottoms, I thought 'You know, this is okay'. The only issue I had was my lack of co-ordination - I even struggled to breath in time!

In the video the instructor says 'This exercise is great because you don't feel it until the next day'. I wasn't sure I believed her, it felt too easy.

However, waiting until evening to post this has proven useful as I can now tell you it doesn't require 24 hours for the pain to kick in. My lower back has ached for several hours now. This, apparently, is a positive thing. Hopefully the pain is no greater in the AM.

Not long left of Juneathon now, and for the rest of the duration I don't think there'll be any more morning madness, as I am starting a week of night shifts tomorrow.

Nearly there though, and if you're lovely enough to help me through this last push click this link: https://www.justgiving.com/Shelby-Juneathon/

No comments:

Post a Comment