Saturday 7 June 2014

Juneathon Day 2: How Muscley Does My Brother Think I Am?

So today I ended up covering my sisters shift at the place I no longer work - doing two children's birthday parties. Although that used energy and I did a form of exercise in dancing with the kids and on the dance mats, I still had a challenge to complete which was set by my brother this morning: 50 squats, 50 sit ups and 50 push ups.

I got home from work just after half 4 and had very little time to complete the challenge as I had a visit from a friend and a hen night to get ready for.

Sit Ups: 

My mum held my legs down and I groaned as I completed the challenge. It hurt.

Squats: 

They start off fine, get a bit confident, then the groaning begins and I looked like I was straining for something...

Push Ups:

How muscley does my brother think I am? I have never done a push up before in my life, so this one really was a challenge - and I did try. I tried several methods, all of which ended up with me flopped on the floor and my friend, Jo, sat laughing at me. We decided I should forfeit this one, but I did 50 leg raises instead.

I finished all of this with less than an hour to get ready for the hen night and a worry that my legs will ache far too much to be wearing high heels this evening!

Hey ho... Pictures to follow! 


No comments:

Post a Comment